Things That Inspire You
Inspiration can be found all around us if we’re willing to be open to it. It’s one of those emotions that bursts out of you, often without any warning, making you feel energized. This can result in the creation of a wonderful art piece or story. It can cause someone to start an organization or foundation to help others. It can be the catalyst for self-improvement. The list of the results of an inspirational event are endless.
Some things that inspire me:
1. Reading a good book about characters I instantly connect to inspire me to write and become better at the craft.
2. Seeing someone who is challenged overcome their obstacles and work hard to achieve what they want in life.
3. A movie that shows the strength and positive actions of people.
4. My children and family inspire me to want to be a good person.
5. I recently picked up painting as a hobby because I find it relaxes me and inspires my creativity which helps my writing.
What inspires you?